- Blowouts at Richard Ward's salon are $75. Three times a week would cost $11,732 a year.
- ELLE UK says Middleton gets $11 Keratin Infusion treatments with each blow dry. Three
times a week would cost $1,720 a year.
- Richard Ward told the Daily Mail he dyes Middleton's hair with L'Oreal Symbio and Fuente
- BellaSugar, who provided extensive coverage of Middleton's grooming routine, says the Duchess
likes the Kérastase conditioning treatments, which cost $20 to $30. Spending $25 once
a month would cost $300 a year.
Middleton did her own wedding makeup, though she did take lessons. Here are the products she's purchased and used:
-YSL's Touche Eclat Radiant Touch, $40
-Lancome Hypnose mascara, $26
-Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm, $60
-Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, $42
-Bobbi Brown foundation, $46
-Bobbi Brown Pale Pink blush, $24
-Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact, $39
-Bobbi Brown eye shadow in Ivory, Slate, and Rock Star, $21 each
-Bobbi Brown Black Ink Long Wear Gel Eyeliner, $22
-Bobbi Brown Sandwash Pink lipstick, $23
-Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip gloss, $17
If she bought all these three times a year her makeup would cost $1,206.
- A product loyalist, Middleton loves Swiss brand Karin Herzog's skin care items. The
company's managing director told Style.com her favorite items are the $50 Professional
Cleanser, the $76 Vita-A-Kombi 1, the $32 Vita-A-Kombi 3 Spot Zapper, and $54
the Oxygen Face Cream. Restocking these items every three months would cost $848 a year.
- The Daily Mail says Mother-in-law Duchess Camilla convinced Middleton to try a $260 Bee
Sting Facial from Deborah Mitchell, and now she's hooked. Monthly facials would cost
$3,120 a year.
- According to the Telegraph, Middleton was spotted buying Nivea Visage Pure & Natural
Moisturising Day Cream at Boots for about $8. Every three months would cost $32 a year.
Before the royal wedding, Camilla took Middleton to get her nails done by Marina Sandoval at the Jo Hansford Salon. They used Essie's Allure nail polish. BellaSugar says manicures there are $58, and pedicures are $76. Bi-weekly mani/pedis would cost $3,484 a year.
Kate Middleton and her sister both love spray tans, and BellaSugar claims their regular salon charges $118. If she went bi-weekly it would cost $2,832 a year.
Middleton wore Illuminum White Gardenia Petals perfume on her wedding day. It costs $150 a bottle, so buying two a year would cost $300.
According to the Daily Mail, Middleton went to orthodontist Dr. Didier Fillion who closed the gap between her two front teeth with lingual braces using 3D technology. She had a $157 consultation and the treatment may have cost around $7,000. That's $7,157 total.
Kate Middleton's yearly beautifying total: $37,728.
But we think she'd look gorgeous on any budget.